Image Source: LoveLowFat.com
This is the perfect meal when wanting to prepare something quick and easy. It is not not only delicious but also healthy, and we’ll be sure you will enjoy it!
Prep Time: 10 Mins
You can find this recipe and many more by LoveLowFat by clicking here.
- 15 oz can organic garbanzo beans (also known as chickpeas), drained and rinsed (or 1.5 cups cooked from dry beans)
- 2 large stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 2 tablespoons Vegan Light Nayonaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped organic kelp
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mash the rinsed and drained beans.
2. Add celery, pickles, Nayonaise, kelp and white vinegar. Mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste, although you may not need it.
4. Spread a healthy portion onto your favorite whole grain bread, add a slice of onion, tomato and some lettuce and sink your teeth into it!