Thermiva® by Kimberly Finder MD
Reclaim. Restore. Revive. Intimate Solutions… Woman to Woman
Dr. Kimberly Finder is proud to offer the most advanced vaginal rejuvenation treatment option available in the market to women everywhere. Not only is it safe, but it is also NON-SURGICAL and has NO DOWNTIME.
What is Thermiva®?
Dr. Kimberly Finder, MD harnesses the technology of ThermiVa® to deliver controlled thermal energy to desired vaginal areas and reduce the effects of childbirth or aging. This remarkable, non-invasive technology uses radiofrequency energy to gently heat tissue to rejuvenate collagen, all without discomfort or downtime.
Consultations Are Available Now
The first step is to schedule an in-person consultation with Dr. Kimberly Finder or one of our trusted providers at The Face and Body Place. Simply fill out the form on this page and request a consultation and we will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation appointment.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Whether you just don’t look the same after childbirth, or you’re experiencing feminine issues due to aging, Thermiva® is an excellent solution for women of all ages. If you have loose skin, vaginal dryness, difficulty climaxing, or are experiencing bladder leakage, this solution can help you regain what you once had, not to mention your confidence, too.
Why Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Dr. Kimberly Finder’s patients who are interested in vaginal rejuvenation are no different than women worldwide who want to:
- Reclaim their younger or “pre-baby” bodies
- Restore their sexual satisfaction
- Revive their relationships
- Excessive stretching of the vaginal muscles is a common occurrence after vaginal birth or due to aging. Damage can diminish sensation during sexual activity, reduce satisfaction and change the relationship between partners.
Also, many perimenopausal and menopausal women experience changes in their vagina including:
- Vaginal laxity
- Vaginal dryness
- Some degree of diminished sexual pleasure
Ask Dr. Kimberly Finder if Thermiva® can help you.
What are the Advantages of Thermiva® versus Vaginal (Vulva) Surgery?
- Done in office, 30-minute procedure
- Completely Pain-Free
- No recovery time
- Tightens and rejuvenates immediately
- Can return to sexual activity immediately
- Treats vaginal dryness
- Improves orgasmic sensitivity
- Reduces accidental bladder leakage
- Done in OR to remove tissue and tighten surgically
- Painful requires anesthesia
- Long, painful recovery
- Weeks to months to heal
- Must wait weeks to heal and have sutures removed
- No effect on vaginal dryness
- No improvement with orgasms
- No improvement for incontinence
Take the Next Step
To schedule your consultation with Dr. Kimberly Finder, please fill out the form on this page or call The Face and Body Place in San Antonio, TX, at 210-492-3200.
*Individual Results May Vary